Shop Using AmazonSmile
Do you shop on Amazon? Try AmazonSmile instead! AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com) is identical to Amazon.com, with the same products and features, but when customers shop on AmazonSmile the AmazonSmile Foundation donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to All Saints Church.
Here’s how to use AmazonSmile:
- Instead of logging into Amazon.com, log into smile.amazon.com.
- The first time you visit AmazonSmile, you will be prompted to select a charitable organization.
- Select “All Saints Church Pasadena” from the list.
- Make sure to log into AmazonSmile on your phone and desktop computers.
- All Saints will receive 0.5% of eligible purchases every time you shop!
What purchases are eligible for donations? Most products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible.
What is the direct link to support All Saints on AmazonSmile? Click this link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/95-1980801.
Is there a cost to All Saints or to customers? No. In fact, the shopping experience is identical to Amazon.com.
What is the AmazonSmile Foundation? The AmazonSmile Foundation is a 501(c)(3) private foundation created by Amazon to administer the AmazonSmile program. All donation amounts generated by the AmazonSmile program are remitted to the AmazonSmile Foundation. In turn, the AmazonSmile Foundation donates those amounts to the charitable organizations selected by its customers. Amazon pays all expenses of the AmazonSmile Foundation; they are not deducted from the donation amounts generated by purchases on AmazonSmile.